1. The Schwa is the most common sound in English.
2. A Diphthong is a combination of...
3. In which of these words, the final sound is a Diphthong?
4. If there is a vowel between two consonants, the vowel sound...
5. What is the transcription of Station?
6. /uː/ is a Short Vowel.
7. Which word is represented by /dʒʌdʒ/?
8. Falling Intonation indicates...
9. Symbols are used to represent sounds.
11. What does "Silent E" mean?
12. If you are looking for a Yes/No answer, which tone would you use?
14. In words ending with -er, the final sound is...
15. We always use the same tone when speaking.
17. The Schwa appears in stressed syllables.
18. /k/ represents the sound of the "Hard C".
20. When we speak, the voice falls and rises all the time.